Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stelarc!


This guy is pretty darn interesting.  So my name is Stelarc and I am going to put an ear on my forearm.  Eventually I plan on putting a microphone in between so that everyone can hear what my third arm is going to hear.  WOW! What a concept.  This really just shows that he is seeing things in a totally different perspective and I like it.  I don't fully understand it but I enjoy thinking about it.

Looking at things in a different perspective is definitely something that I would like to start doing myself.  As most people I am pretty narrow minded.  Things are what they are.  Whatever is in front of you is what it is.  But this is so not true especially with art.  This gives art a different meaning.  My goal is to look at things daily and try to view it as something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment