Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ME :) Collage


My collage is pictures of important things in my life.  My family is in the middle because they are closest to my heart.  This is my mother's side of the family, I am not very close to my father's side.  The picture is taken at Saint Irenaus Catholic Church, where my grandparents renewed their vows on their 50th anniversary.  It was a very special moment because they were the top of our family tree and they have been through so much together and made it so far.  I really admire my grandparents for everything that they have done.  The picture above with my grandpa is the last picture I took with him.  He passed away on Cinco De Mayo. 

The bottom left corner are pictures from high school.  I was and still very much in love with volleyball.  I love the sport! I coach it and often wish I still played.  My little sister is playing right now and I was not half as good as her at her age.  I really love coaching her because she can be so good.  The picture next to it is at ASB.  This just shows how involved I was.  I was in ASB, I was Yearbook Editor, Honor Classes, and also Varsity Volleyball Captain my junior and senior year.  ALWAYS ACTIVE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment