Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scott Blake


Scott Blake is a very creative guy. I love having to tilt my head and squint in order to see the overall piece.  I think he is interesting but he doesn't give himself enough credit.  Some people sale there artwork for 1 million dollars and it can totally be abstract.  Others like himself sell his huge pieces for up to a measly 100 dollars.  One of my favorite things is that these barcodes can be scanned because they came from real albums that is just crazy.

These actual picture is not too extraordinary it is how the picture is made that makes it so good.   I think that Blake is a great artist and his work is good.  I think that I would consider his work multimedia.  A phone that everyone has can scan this and have music play. COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment