Thursday, April 21, 2011

SECOND LIFE: MY LIFE

 So... I wanted to do a series for this project.  I know that we had to do four avatars and I was unsure what I wanted to do.  I decided to do me as a child, me as me now, me as an adult, and me as an old lady.  The first one shown above is funny to me.  I was always teased about having a huge forehead when I was younger so I tried to emphasize that in this avatar.  
 I tried to get a mirror but its difficult to really mold an avatar to look like you.  This was the best that I could do.  It was interesting to see what my avatar looks like.  I did this one first so I actually got a lot better towards my old lady Me.
 This is older me, adult me.  I put on a little bit more make up and my hair is darker and yet a little shorter.  I am not sure if I did that because I want my hair shorter or just because I think it might be shorter in the future. 
I liked doing grandma me the most.  I am not sure why it was weird trying to guess what I am going to look like.  I kept the main features the same but just got a little bit more more wrinkles and gray hair.  This avatar, second like project was fun.  I did not get totally into like some people but I can see how it can happen.  It is so "realistic."

No comments:

Post a Comment